Monday 23 January 2006

***The 8 Things Tag***

Icy-blue has tagged me.. so here it goes...

The rules of the game are:

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover.
2. Need to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their comments saying they’ve been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there’s no need to post again.

Sex Target : i am straight, so obviously MALE

I look at my Mr.Perfect lover to be:

(1) Clean-shaven(( that is the first n most important quality that my Mr. perfect should have... beards n moustaches are such a huge huge huge turnoff))
(2) One who could make me smile((I tend to be moody n he shd have an ability to make me feel good, even when i feel like crying))
(3) Good in bed n a passionate kisser((NO EXPLANATION NEEDED HERE))
(4) Who loves to travel and will take me along((i love to travel but due to my parent's busy schedule i havent done much of it, so i look upon my beau to fill up the void))
(5) Honest n will not cheat upon me((not even behind my back))
(6) who dances well(( I would like to take salsa classes with him some day))
(7) Intelligent and a good conversationalist(( So that i can talk n discuss abt anything in this universe... like friends))
(8) Ambitious((He shd have a spark in him, to be cntsly improving and to be able to do whatever he wants from life))
i am adding one more...
(9) Who knows how to cookI just hate to cook, and i cant live for long on restaurant's... so my Mr. Perfect u shd be willing to cook or atleast do half of kitchen chores..

Yep, that’s how I see my “him” to be..

No comments:

Post a Comment