Wednesday 29 September 2010

Random!

I am so happy now that rains have stopped pouring in Delhi since past few days. The roads are better now, plus courtesy CWG, there are no Commercial vehicles running for major part of the day.
Which means i'm taking fewer hours in commuting to(& from) my office. I'm getting 9 hours of sleep and I'm able to attend my aerobics class without a miss. yay!! for that! If you compare it with 6-6.5 hours of sleep, I'm in heaven.. :)

Another important thing that happened to me this week is that I did a round of back strengthening exercises with 30 kgs of weight! I was surprised at knowing my own strength, most other girls were done with 5kgs & a few went upto 15.. My instructor warned me of back ache that might occur for putting in a some pressure there. And to my surprise, I went to my class next day without even a hint of any ache.. I got to know of one good thing about myself, I have a strong spinal strength! :)

1 comment: