Monday 6 September 2010

Thanx

I have been online after a long long time i guess.. A new project has started in office & i was pretty busy in setting things up and running. Made a quick card for Yvonne's challenge here. The grid looks fab in real, this pic is very bad quality, clicked this from my phone, hence the washed out effect.. My cam's battery is not working anymore :( I do have another camera, but need to search it out in my wardrobe.. Will do so on next weekend, cant stand the images my phone picks..



The color of the card is also, a bit darker & vibrant shade of blue. And do you see the zig-zag ruffle? I just loved it.. And a small charm near bottom  on the right side was a RAK from Shalini.
& i spell it as Thanx cos i din have letter 'K' in black!! :D :D

And yes, I'm still a little busy on office work. I do browse through all of your blogs, though not commenting on your lovely creations!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card..great stamping..love the ribbon and the charm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fab card!.. love it!.. and the ruffles!. wow!.. happy working! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,great stamping..cute card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work with the grid technique Kishley! I love the ruffles!!! :)

    Thanks so much for finding the time to play along!! :)

    P/s: Hope you find your spare camera soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card....n I just love the ruffles :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card dolly...the charm looks so perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card dear.
    Thanku for ur sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely :) All the best with the work stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the ruffles and the quirky way to spell thanks! Very modern. The grid looks wonderful and the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanku dear for ur sweet comment on my blog.

    ReplyDelete