Tuesday 15 November 2011

you make my life Bright

 I rarely make cards now, no one (locally) to send them to!! :(  I made this for my husband dear -


Details of the gorgeous flower -


I have cased Priya's Card in this one.. The moment i saw this card on Priya's blog, I fell in love with this Bargello technique of patterned papers!! I have used up all those old Itsy-Bitsy thin patterned paper sheets that were left.. Having been exposed to better papers, I dont feel the need to use them often..

I'm also entering this one for Using-Scraps challenge at her blog..

Supplies - 
Alphas from Echo Park - A walk in the park collection. Dark green paper from Papermania chistmas capsule. Multiple thin sheets from itsy bitsy for the background. Flower from Khushboo :) Green leaves & twine from stash

6 comments:

  1. Ooh...what a sweet card! Love the bright colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet creation dear.

    Sudha
    sudha-kalra.blogspot.com
    http://sudha-kalra.blogspot.com/p/shop.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Colourful bright card.. Superb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh!!!! you ve cased my card!!! oh lovely.. I love the effect bargello gives..!! it is fab is nt it?!!Thanks for playing along my use your scraps challenge. All the best!

    ReplyDelete