Wednesday 19 March 2014

back to crafting!

yay! I got my craft room sorted and this is what i started out with..


It is ALL hand drawn!! Even my husband couldn't believe I drew all of it while thinking of what to do! :D
I have used a black pilot pen to draw and a  pink sharpie to fill in the edges! Chipboard frame is by papermania & the sentiment stamp is from Die'sire's new sentimentals range..  here's the detail -




Entering it into Lulupu's current challenge #27 - Lulupu 2nd Birthday Special!
I have used these letters - L-Line drawing, Love   P - Pilot pen, Pink, Paper-Clip   C - Chipboard

and Create Something Catchy Challenges #1 

6 comments:

  1. good to see you back in crafting... this is very nice...
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kishley! Good to see you back. I love the doodling and it's terrific. Thank you so much for joining the fun at CSCC. Good luck.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty card :) love the drawings they are beautiful!
    Vic x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome doodling Kishley. Thank you so much for joining CSCC#1.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Kishley.
    Thanks so much for joining us for Lulupu 2nd Birthday Celebration and challenge #27.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats pretty dolly !!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lulupu birthday celebration challenge !!

    ReplyDelete